THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 15 | 615P | Kauffman Stadium
(this is an hour earlier than the previous scheduled time)
As of today we are planning on all of the same celebrations:
- Honorary Bat Girl to be recognized during pre-game ceremonies (Confirmed)
- Survivors lining the bases in advance of the game – if you were selected previously look for a follow up email from us (Confirmed)
- Survivor throwing out the first pitch (Leslie Gordon; Alex’s mother)
- Survivor singing the National Anthem (Molly Hammer)
- Survivor sitting in the Buck O’Neil seats (Kristin Cargin has been selected; Kristin is the 2016 Race for the Cure Chairman)
- Survivor recognition throughout the game (We’ll let you know as soon as we find out the run of show for in game announcements)
- Connected for the Cure virtual reality experience across from the Royals Charities offices on the main concourse
What to do next?
TICKETS (If you already purchased) can be picked up:
- September 12, September 13 or September 14 at our offices between 9A – 5P (8900 State Line Road, #333 | Leawood) – Not Suite 100 as was previously listed!
- September 15 at our offices between 9A – 3P (8900 State Line Road, #100 | Leawood)
- September 15 at Kauffman Stadium between 430P – 630P (Our pink tent will be outside of Gate C on the Southeast corner of the stadium)
- If you have already picked up/received your tickets to the May 26 game please destroy them!
- Parking passes from the May 26 game are not valid for the September 15 game (they can be used for the September 19 day game only)
- If for some reason you cannot attend the September 15 game please contact Maggie Swenson at 816.842.0410 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: tickets are transferrable to friends and family members but not refundable per Royals policies. If you give them to friends or family members all they need to know is the name of who purchased them and they can pick them up.
TICKETS (Additional availability):
- Additional upper and lower level tickets are available while supplies last at http://bit.ly/komenkcnight2.
- Pick up availability of these tickets would be identical to the times and dates for pick up listed above.
KOMEN KC BASEBALL T-SHIRTS:
- If you purchased a Komen KC Baseball T and still need to pick them up you can stop by our offices, 8900 State Line Road, #100 | Leawood, KS, any weekday between 9A and 5P to pick them up. You can also pick them up on September 15 prior to the game (9A to 3P at our offices or 430P to 630P at Kauffman Stadium)
- If you are still interested in purchasing a Komen KC T you can do so online at http://bit.ly/baseballt2016 … There is a mailing option available for an additional fee. You can also feel free to pick them in advance of Komen KC Night, on game day at our offices or the night of the game (See times above)
We sincerely appreciate your patience as we finalized our rescheduled Komen KC Night at The “K” … please let us know if you have any questions on that event or Race for the Cure as well!
Questions? please contact Maggie Swenson, Programs & Events Manager, at 816.842.0410 or email@example.com.