Meet the Komen KC Staff: Theresa Osenbaugh
This week we focus on collaborations … our Komen Kansas City staff are the ultimate face of collaborations with everything they do 365 days a year. Our team is made up of professionals that constantly move our mission forward with their strategic thinking and detailed oriented tactics that have made our affiliate one of the best in the country. We took a break from our typical #NBCAM content to include a brief bio on each of our team! Take a look and get a chance to meet the Komen KC staff!
- Hometown: Ottumwa, Iowa
- Lived in the Greater Kansas City areA for: 7½ years
- Position Title: Community Health Manager
- Your position description in 140 characters or less: Oversee mission aspects of Komen KC – Community Education, Grants, Public Policy, and new breast health program development.
- Komen Connection (Why are you here?): My mother in law and two aunts are (breast cancer) survivors
- Favorite Part of working for Komen: The survivors are my favorite part of Komen – they give me a reason to keep coming to work every day!
- Other organizations you volunteer for? Blue Springs Christian Church
- Something no one in this office knows about you (until now): I was born on a Blue Moon
- Favorite KC Sports Team (Pro or College): Royals
- If you didn’t work for Komen what else would you be doing? Photography
Do you have something to share with a Komen KC staff member? You can email Theresa at firstname.lastname@example.org.