Wacoal is proud to celebrate the 15th Anniversary of supporting Susan G. Komen. Fit for the Cure helps women across the country find their perfect fit. Women are invited to get a complimentary professional bra fitting by one of Wacoal’s Fit consultants during the event.
For every women fitted at these events, Wacoal will donate $2 to Susan G. Komen. Wacoal will also donate $2 for every Wacoal bra or shapewear item or b.tempt’d bra purchase at these event.
How you can help!
Volunteers are needed to help share info about Komen Kansas City to participants, as well as go around the store and promote the event, encouraging shoppers to get a bra fitting.
Volunteer shifts are 2 hours. Bonus – volunteer and you will receive your complimentary bra! (2 Volunteers Needed per shift to staff a Komen Kansas City booth)
- 09.25 (10A – 4A): Von Maur, Corbin Park, 6701 W. 135th St., OPKS
- 09.26 (11A – 5P): Macy’s, Town Center, 5100 W. 119th, Leawood, KS
- 10.10 (10A – 8A): Dillards, East Hill, 3702 Frederick, St. Joseph, MO
- 10.15 (10A – 4P): Dillards, Independence Mall, 18805 E. 39th, Independence, MO
- 10.16 (10A – 4P): Dillards, Zona Rosa, 7350 NW 87th Terrace, NKC, MO
- 10.17 (10A – 4P): Dillards, Oak Park Mall, 11601 W. 95th St., OPKS
For more information or to volunteer at one of the shifts please contact Tiffani Kintchen, 816.842.0410 or email@example.com.