Oral Parity Legislation Passes in Missouri
Susan G. Komen Missouri affiliates joined forces with American Cancer Society, Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, and the Missouri Association of Osteopathic Physicians to help bring bill into law. The Missouri House of Representatives gave overwhelming bipartisan support to legislation that would make life-saving oral chemotherapy treatments more affordable and accessible. The House approved SB 668 by a vote of 147-6 and sent it to the governor’s desk to be signed into law.
- Nixon Signs Bill to Ensure Affordable Access to Oral Chemo – 03.19.2014
- Missouri Passes Oral Chemotherapy Law – 02.21.201014
- Missouri State Government Needs to Hear Your Voice – 01.21.2014
- MO Bill Gives Cancer Patients Improved Access to Treatments – 01.15.2014
- Komen Kansas City leaders Testify in Support of Oral Chemo – 01.06.2014
- Calling Breast Cancer Survivors: We Need Your Testimony – 12.04.2013